Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it’s just the perfect time to take your loved one(s) to a super romantic restaurant. Here we’ve rounded up some of our favorite eclectic lunch/dinner date ideas in the city. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other at one of the #CCRecomended restaurants.
- Sevilla – The Claridges, New Delhi– Chic Spanish-themed hotel restaurant with alfresco tables and a Southern Europe and Moroccan menu.
- Lord of the Drinks Meadow – Deer Park, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi– nestled in the beautiful Deer Park in HKV
- Lakhori – Haveli Dharampura, Chandni Chowk, Delhi– Mughal era vibes in an artfully restored Haveli in Chandi Chowk, overlooking the Jama Masjid
- Kylin – Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi– a glamorous destination for Japanese teppanyaki cuisine amid mood lighting and gold decorations. Watch your food being made in front of your eyes with your soulmate
- Perch – Khan Market, New Delhi– casual lounge with a bohemian, white and bleached wood interior and a global menu of light bites.
- Le bistro du parc – Defence Colony, New Delhi– A down-to-earth neighborhood French bistro offering organic dishes, brunches and weekly live music.
- Impromptu – Golf Course Road, Gurgaon– Indian and Continental cuisine meets on the menu of this stylish indoor/outdoor dinner and a full bar.
- Cherie – Mehrauli, New Delhi– a gem from Mehrauli serving top notch food and pretty interiors to set the mood just right.
- Lavaash by Saby, New Delhi– Artsy cafe venue serving light Armenian dishes in a bright, airy venue with a relaxed vibe.
- On the Waterfront – The Lodhi, New Delhi– Glass-walled poolside restaurant, plating Asian, European and Middle Eastern food. Oh so romantic!
- Olive Bar and Kitchen – Mehrauli, New Delhi– Colonial building decorated in a refined yet relaxed style and serving a mix of Italian favorites. Your date might just ignore you over the delicious food.
- Pa Pa Ya – Select CityWalk, Saket, New Delhi– New pan-Asian restaurant with bold yet cozy interiors.
- The People & Co., CyberHub, Gurgaon– light bites avec comedy legends who will make your date laugh instead of you. Romance + laughter = lucky night
- The Clock Tower, Gurgaon –Gastropub, range of beers and delectable global food in a one of a kind brick-wall and wooden interior space
- Public Affair – Khan Market, New Delhi– great European food and a wide range of cocktails and drinks, Public Affair is dimly lit and has beautiful rustic European interiors. Terrace seating also recommended.
- Tonino – MG Road, New Delhi– Big windows, outdoor seating and thin crust pizza. Ah! The perfect combination.
Editor: Shamini Singhal
All pictures have been sourced from Google.com